Be 100% Yourself; Exponentially Focus Upon Your Core Values

birds-dare-to-be-different

If you are being only 5% yours? then seek true be 95% yourself; so that the remaining 5% will join you in bolstering your sense/essence of self esteem, belief and passionate purposeful living one hundred percent ever sow graciously/wisely; Shiva Shakti bhava, God bless.

©2016 Vashi Chandi

Fear of Occupying Images? What is this? Live in Purposeful Defined Continuum

InspirationalWallpapers-Quotes-12

Your images ever occupy space however its the spaciousness that occupies your imagination that is of essence; don’t just leave it idle or cram it up with any and everything please; learn/yearn true fulfill the divine imagery of your lives with nourishing your thoughts, feelings and emotions with the divine essence of being a purposeful individual living a purposeful life for a purposeful reason in the purposeful evolution of your pure consciousness ever sow graciously; Shiva Shakti bhava, God bless.

©2016 Vashi Chandi

 

 

 

Going to Mars? How about our March True/Through Grow”i”ng Please?

exceptional-best-nitikas-quote-motivatetolive-blog

All the solar system is enshrined within the divine essence of our being; when we realize, then we will seek to grow right where we are; with all due respect and no offense intended; there’s still sow much on our planet that we can do/that we can true first of all before embarking our prioritized focus on our ever curious spatial expeditions please; Shiva Shakti bhava, God bless.

©2016 Vashi Chandi

As We Assign, Sow Life Designs

cst-149870-3-evadane-funny-quotes-let-us-pause-now-for-a-moment-of-science-science-teacher-professor-chemistry-biology-humor-coasters-set-of-4-ceramic-tile-coasters_3170891

We do remember to pause for moments of silence; when will we earnestly learn/yearn true applause of the more meants of our insightful lens please? Has we’re the design; so is our life’s assignment; live purposefully with pure awareness, with pure conscientiousness and pure mindfulness, ever sow wisely; Shiva Shakti bhava, God bless.

©2016 Vashi Chandi

Actuarial Science; In a maze, you’re that? Nope! In th=at, you’re amazing

laplaceactuary

72a0a8b654e8456e518bb9ccf62c5030

Its the “at” of th=at that defines the essence of purpose; we might just state that, that and keeping resonating that; but that pure/truly exemplifies its very essence, which is integrating the purposeful definition of our evolution in whatever we think, do, feel and express; so whenever we say that, there is a world of meaning in th=at; it is the actuarial quantified essence and not some abstract referring; you got true know what you are doing; what you are truing=what’s your true inner; your inner truth of your shuddh bhavana=pure intentionality at all given times and stringently ensuring the observance of your pure awareness, your pure conscientiousness and your pure mindfulness ever graciously/vigilantly/wisely prevails without any egoistical bias, prejudice or inference please for the divine reverence of life states that we have true live our lives and not just keep stating that without knowing that when we state, it implies th=at; defined essence of purpose please; never speak or live in riddles or ever deviate from the conventional norms of life; know what it is you are doing; why you are doing; how it will bring greater goodness and benefit to our world please; for you were born for a divine purpose and it is always the very integral essence of our breath and life true come together to sustain the visions that belong true the goodwill, harmony, progress and welfare of our universe ever sow conscientiously/graciously/wisely please; Shiva Shakti bhava, God bless.

©2016 Vashi Chandi